We are current experiencing a Blackboard outage. We hope to have the issue solved soon.
- Having trouble with Blackboard or Mybvc.ca? Online tutorials are available here.
- The On-line Learning Support Help Phone service is available to you from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Mybvc.ca password resets are only available Monday-Friday, 9a.m. to 4p.m.
- eCampusAlberta helpline: 1-866-548-8544
Contact Support Help: phone: 403-464-0836 or toll free: 1-866-615-8923
How We Can Help
Help Phone staff will try to assist learners with the following situations:
- Forgotten passwords/Password resets
- Log on and navigation procedures
- Errors occurring while writing exams
- Use of Blackboard Tools (Be sure you have any pop-up blocker deactivated when using Blackboard)
- Pop-up blockers
- Browser set-up and plug-ins such as Java or Flash
- Software needed to use Blackboard courses
- Compatibility Mode Help - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/How-to-use-Compatibility-View-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Java Plugin - www.java.com
For Further Issues
Learners may to contact their instructor or department contact for the following issues:
- Content or course related questions
- Questions regarding quizzes and marks